Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Group
UPSC Result 2023 Declared: Merit List, Toppers, And Qualified Candidates-Check Here now
Introduction: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the final results of the Civil Services Examination 2022 on May 23, 2023. This prestigious examination determines the selection of candidates for various civil services positions in India. The results reveal the names of the toppers, their ranks, and the qualified candidates. Let’s take a closer look at the details.
- Ishita Kishore (Roll No. 5809986): Ishita Kishore secured the top position in the Civil Services Examination 2022, demonstrating exceptional merit and skills.
- Garima Lohia (Roll No. 1506175): Garima Lohia secured the second rank in the examination, displaying commendable performance.
- Uma Harathi N (Roll No. 1019872): Uma Harathi N achieved the third rank, highlighting her remarkable abilities.
Top 10 Candidates:(UPSC Result 2023)
The following candidates also achieved notable positions in the examination:
- Smriti Mishra (Roll No. 858695)
- Mayur Hazarika (Roll No. 906457)
- Gahana Navya James (Roll No. 2409491)
- Waseem Ahmad Bhat (Roll No. 1802522)
- Aniruddh Yadav (Roll No. 853004)
- Kanika Goyal (Roll No. 3517201)
- Rahul Srivastava (Roll No. 205139)
A total of 933 candidates qualified the Civil Services Examination. Here’s the breakdown of qualified candidates based on different categories:
- General: 345 candidates
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section): 99 candidates
- OBC (Other Backward Classes): 263 candidates
- SC (Scheduled Caste): 154 candidates
- ST (Scheduled Tribe): 72 candidates
The UPSC Final Result 2022 also includes a Reserve List comprising 178 candidates. The distribution of candidates in the Reserve List based on categories is as follows:
- General: 89 candidates
- EWS: 28 candidates
- OBC: 52 candidates
- SC: 5 candidates
- ST: 4 candidates
Vacancies and Services:(UPSC Result 2023)
The UPSC Final Result 2022 reveals a total of 1022 vacancies across various services. These vacancies are divided among different categories as follows:
- General: 434 vacancies
- EWS: 99 vacancies
- OBC: 263 vacancies
- SC: 154 vacancies
- ST: 72 vacancies
The services include the Indian Administrative Service (I.A.S.), Indian Foreign Service (I.F.S.), Indian Police Service (I.P.S.), Central Services Group ‘A,’ and Group ‘B’ Services.
Conclusion: The declaration of the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2022 results marks the culmination of the candidates’ hard work and dedication. Ishita Kishore, Garima Lohia, and Uma Harathi N, along with the other top candidates, have achieved remarkable positions in this highly competitive examination. With their intellectual capabilities, they are poised to contribute significantly to the civil services sector in India.
Q: When was the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2022 result declared?
A: The UPSC Civil Services Examination 2022 result was declared on May 23, 2023.
Q: Who secured the first rank in the Civil Services Examination 2022?
A: Ishita Kishore secured the first rank in the Civil Services Examination 2022.
Q: Who secured the second and third ranks in the examination?
A: Garima Lohia secured the second rank, while Uma Harathi N secured the third rank in the Civil Services Examination 2022.
Q: How many candidates qualified the Civil Services Examination 2022?
A: A total of 933 candidates qualified the Civil Services Examination 2022.