JKBOSE Unfair Means Notice for Class 10th & 12th Regular 2023-check now
Introduction: The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has issued a notice regarding unfair means/misconduct during the Higher Secondary Part II (Class 12th) and Secondary School Examination (Class 10th) Annual Regular 2023 in the Kashmir Division. Candidates who are alleged to have resorted to the use of unfair means/misconduct have been provided with an opportunity to present themselves before the Unfair Means (UFM) Committee for scrutiny and disposal of their case.
The notice provides the following information for the concerned candidates:
- Date of UFM Meeting: The UFM Committee meeting is scheduled to be held on 30th and 31st of May 2023.
- Time: The meeting will commence at 11:00 A.M.
- Venue: The meeting will take place in the Office chamber of the Joint Secretary, Secrecy-Kashmir Division New Campus, Bemina, Srinagar.
- Required Documents: Candidates must appear before the UFM Committee along with their admit cards for scrutiny.
- Opportunity for Presentation: Candidates alleged to have used unfair means/misconduct will be given an opportunity to present their case before the committee.
- Decision in Absence: If any candidate fails to appear before the committee on the scheduled date, their case will be decided based on the available records and evidence. No further claims will be entertained in such cases.
Conclusion: The JKBOSE has issued a notice to inform the candidates of Class 10th and 12th Annual Regular 2023 in the Kashmir Division about the UFM Committee meeting. Candidates who are alleged to have used unfair means/misconduct during the examinations are advised to appear before the committee on the specified dates. This notice emphasizes the importance of presenting themselves for scrutiny, as failure to do so may result in a decision based on existing evidence.
Q1: What does UFM stand for?
A1: UFM stands for Unfair Means, which refers to any form of misconduct or malpractice during examinations.
Q2: Who issued the unfair means/misconduct notice for JKBOSE Class 10th and 12th Annual Regular 2023?
A2: The notice was issued by the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE).
Q3: What is the purpose of the UFM Committee meeting mentioned in the notice?
A3: The UFM Committee meeting is held to allow candidates who are alleged to have resorted to unfair means/misconduct during the examinations to present their case for scrutiny and disposal.
Q4: When and where will the UFM Committee meeting take place?
A4: The UFM Committee meeting is scheduled to be held on 30th and 31st of May 2023 at 11:00 A.M. The venue for the meeting is the Office chamber of the Joint Secretary, Secrecy-Kashmir Division New Campus, Bemina, Srinagar.