Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Group
JKBOSE Class 12th Physics Guess Paper | Download PDF
12th Physics Guess
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) is responsible for conducting the Class 12th board exams in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The Class 12th board exam is an important exam that plays a crucial role in shaping the career of the students.
A guess paper is a sample paper that is designed to provide students with an idea of the type of questions that are likely to be asked in the exam. Guess papers are prepared by experts and teachers who have years of experience in teaching and preparing students for board exams. Guess papers can be a useful resource for students who want to prepare for the board exam in a more systematic and effective way.
To download the JKBOSE Class 12th Physics Guess Paper, you can try searching for it on the official website of JKBOSE or other educational websites that offer sample papers or guess papers. Some educational websites offer guess papers in PDF format that can be downloaded and printed for offline use.
SUBJECT | PHYSICS
Long Answer Type Questions:
Q.1. State the Theorem which relates the enclosed charge inside a closed surface with surface integral of Electric filed. Use this theorem to obtain the electric field due to an infinite plane sheet of charge.
Show that capacity of a parallel plate capacitor depends upon the geometrical factors of capacitor. If the distance between the plates is increased how does it affect the capacitance and energy of the capacitor?
Q.2. Two long straight parallel wires carry currents I1 and I2 in the same direction. Find an expression for the force per unit length between them. Depict the pattern of magnetic field lines. Use the expression to define S.I unit of current.
Highly energetic positively charged particles are usually used to carry nuclear reactions. Give name, principle, construction and working of the machine used for the purpose.
Q.3. If an a.c. of the form I=I0 sinώt is fed to an LCR series circuit so that emf leads the current by . Deduce an expression for average power consumed. Hence define power factor.
Name the device which converts mechanical energy into alternating electrical energy. Give its principle, construction and theory with the help of diagram.
Q.4. Derive lens markers formula in case of double convex lens. Write down the sign conventions and assumption used.
With the help of a ray diagram, illustrate the formation of the final image of an object in the compound microscope. Derive the expression for magnifying power. How it can be increased?
- What are JKBOSE guess papers?
- JKBOSE guess papers are sample question papers that are prepared by experts and teachers to provide students with an idea of the type of questions that may appear in the Class 10th and 12th board exams conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE).
- How can I access JKBOSE guess papers?
- JKBOSE guess papers can be accessed from various educational websites, as well as from the official website of JKBOSE. Some websites offer guess papers in PDF format that can be downloaded and printed for offline use.
- How can JKBOSE guess papers help me?
- JKBOSE guess papers can help you to prepare for the board exams in a more systematic and effective way. By practicing with guess papers, you can get a better understanding of the type of questions that may appear in the exam, and you can also learn to manage your time more efficiently.
- Are JKBOSE guess papers reliable?
- Yes, JKBOSE guess papers are designed by experts and teachers who have years of experience in teaching and preparing students for board exams. However, it is important to note that guess papers should be used as a supplement to your regular studies and should not be relied on as the sole source of preparation.
- Can I rely solely on JKBOSE guess papers for my board exam preparation?
- No, you should not rely solely on guess papers for your board exam preparation. Guess papers should be used as a supplement to your regular studies and should be used in conjunction with other study materials and resources, such as textbooks, class notes, and previous year question papers.