JKBOSE 10th Practical (Internal Assessment) Award Submission
JKBOSE 10th Practical: Jammu Kashmir Board of School Education Has Released Class 10th Datesheet and Exam Will be Conducted in the Month of March-April. Meanwhile JKBOSE has Released Notice For Institutions To Submit The Practical (Internal Assessment) Of Annual Regular Student To The JKBOSE By or Before 07-03-2023. The Heads of the concerned Sub/Branch Board Offices should compile the awards as per the Centre Notices and send the same to the Office of Assistant Secretary, Secrecy-1st, K.D. by or before 10-03-2023.
JKBOSE 10th Practical Details:
|Conducting Body||Jammu Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE)|
|Title||JKBOSE 10th Practical Award|
|To Be Submitted by||Schools/Institutions|
The Head of the Schools/Institutions Enrolled under Jammu Kashmir Board of School Education Shoud Follow Following Instructions Regarding Submissions pf Practical (Internal Assessment) Award.
- The marks be awarded on duly prescribed format/s to be downloaded www.jkbose.nic.in.
- The awards must be legible and without cutting, overwriting or use of correction fluids.
- The internal assessment awards must be submitted In duplicate against complete examination Roll No bearing proper signature of subject examiner and attested by the Head of the concerned Institution.
- The Heads of Institutions (Govt./Pvt) of Kashmir Division shall ensure to maintain Internal Assessment record of respective candidates duly signed by the teacher concerned, Examination In-charge and HOI for future reference.
- The Heads of the Institutions must ensure to submit the awards within the stipulated time period and late submission shall entall penalty as admissible under Board norms.
The Format For 10th Practical (Internal Assessment) is Given Below. All Institution Should Prepare Award in Below format and Submit it to Jkbose.